Our philosophy on real estate can be defined with two terms, relationship and trust. We believe in focusing on the real estate needs of our clients, this is our defining characteristic. Our communication with clients does not end once the deal is done. We strive to stay in contact with those we have worked with, assisting them in anyway we can. With our combined decade of personal and professional experience, we have the knowledge to help with any real estate need.
Conor is a designated managing broker at the JimMaloof/REALTOR® Lake Wildwood Office with a staff of several agents. He is committed to providing the utmost customer experience.
Most importantly, we are REALTORS® and we pledge honesty throughout the process and know you will see the difference working with our team.
REALTORS® aren’t just agents. They’re professional members of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribe to its strict code of ethics. This is the REALTOR® difference for home buyers:
1. An expert guide. Selling a home usually requires dozens of forms, reports, disclosures, and other technical documents. A knowledgeable expert will help you prepare the best deal, and avoid delays or costly mistakes. Also, there’s a lot of jargon involved, so you want to work with a professional who can speak the language.
2. Objective information and opinions. REALTORS® can provide local information on utilities, zoning, schools, and more. They also have objective information about each property. REALTORS® can use that data to help you determine if the property has what you need.
3. Property marketing power. Property doesn’t sell due to advertising alone. A large share of real estate sales comes as the result of a practitioner’s contacts with previous clients, friends, and family. When a property is marketed by a REALTOR®, you do not have to allow strangers into your home. Your REALTOR® will generally prescreen and accompany qualified prospects through your property.
4. Negotiation knowledge. There are many factors up for discussion in a deal. A REALTOR® will look at every angle from your perspective, including crafting a purchase agreement that allows you the flexibility you need to take that next step.
5. Up-to-date experience. Most people sell only a few homes in a lifetime, usually with quite a few years in between each sale. Even if you’ve done it before, laws and regulations change. REALTORS® handle hundreds of transactions over the course of their career.
6. Your rock during emotional moments. A home is so much more than four walls and a roof. And for most people, property represents the biggest purchase they’ll ever make. Having a concerned, but objective, third party helps you stay focused on the issues most important to you.
7. Ethical treatment. Every REALTOR® must adhere to a strict code of ethics, which is based on professionalism and protection of the public. As a REALTOR®’s client, you can expect honest and ethical treatment in all transaction-related matters.
The JimMaloof/REALTOR® Company's local reputation and expertise are backed by its selection as a member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®; a global community of over 550 real estate companies awarded membership based on rigorous standards for service and performance. This distinction ensures that JimMaloof/REALTOR® Company clients are working with exceptional local professionals who also deliver connections to buyers and quality real estate companies across the country and around the world.
Our strength in the Central Illinois market is mirrored by our fellow Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® members. From London to Tokyo to Johannesburg and beyond, JimMaloof/REALTOR® Companies is proud to work with the very best companies across the globe.
Every five minutes a quality client introduction is made within Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®.
As a member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®, JimMaloof/REALTOR Companies combines authentic, local expertise with global connections to the highest quality of real estate firms worldwide. We're Local. We're Global®.